Michigan Transportation Services
Michigan Transportation Services (MTS) has been providing non emergency medical transportation (NEMT) services in Michigan for 26 years. We pride ourselves on exceeding our clients’ expectations in every phase of our service.
- Non emergency transportation for ambulatory and non-ambulatory clientele
- Statewide transportation service available to schedule 24/7/365
- 5 offices in major counties: Ingham, Livingston, Oakland, Macomb and Washtenaw
- Immaculate climate controlled sedans and wheelchair vans
- Vans equipped with hydraulic lifts, raised roofs and doors
- Fleetwide GPS and cellular devices
- Direct billing to no-fault auto insurance and workers’ comp insurance
- Personalized door-to-door service
- Family members and aides welcome
- One-time transportation and long-term rehabilitation schedules accommodated
- All transportation specialists are First Aid & CPR certified and TBI trained
We provide 3rd party insurance billing for approved cases and accept check or credit card for non-covered transportation.
Michigan Transportation Services has 5 convenient locations to best serve the entire state; Ann Arbor, Brighton, Lansing, Madison Heights, and Novi. Call our scheduling specialists at 877-777-7900 for safe, reliable, statewide transportation.